Regional SHEQ Manager
Allen & York are delighted to be working with a market leader in the waste sector who are seeking to appoint a Regional SHEQ Manager for a home-based role in the South East. The ideal candidate will be based in Kent and will cover multiple sites across the local region.
The company are well known for having a terrific health and safety record and are focused on training, coaching and facilitating. Through this method that have built an engaged workforce who are continuing improve performance in many areas.
- To guide, coach and facilitate across your division on all aspects of the SHEQ systems
- Conduct regular audits and inspections
- Assist in the implementation of improvement actions following the audit
- Accident and incident reporting
- Support the divisional head in the implementation of improvement plans as required
- Liaise with external enforcement bodies
- Attend leadership meetings and HSE meetings
- Assist the divisional head in the production of HSE performance information for use company wide
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Ability to manage, mentor, coach and develop
This is an opportunity to join a reputable safety team in an organisation that genuinely cares about the benefits of a strong safety culture.
If this role seems of interest, then please contact Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact your directly.