Health and Safety Consultant
Health and Safety/CDM Consultant - Milton Keynes - up to £40k+benefits
Reporting to the Senior Health and Safety Consultant / Associate responsible for Health and Safety, duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assist in the completion of PQQ/tender documents
* Provide quality assurance & compliance support to the clients
* Visit sites and work alongside Principal Contractors and their Site Managers
* Conducting audits to include both general H&S compliance and topic specific audits.
* Achieve robust and positive safety practices
* Investigate incidents as and when required
* Provide H&S advice, guidance, training and support across the client base
* Advising and instructing clients in the use of their health and safety management system and other relevant procedures
* Liaising with Enforcing Authorities on behalf of clients when required
* Advising clients on matters of Health & Safety standards and best practice affecting their business
* Undertaking accident or other special investigations to assist the client as required.
The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering high levels of customer service excellence.
* NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
* Proven experience providing Health and Safety services within the construction or property industry.
* Affilliate / TechIOSH working toward Grad / Chartered membership of IOSH (CMIOSH)
* Working towards Incorporated/Chartered Membership of the Association for Project Safety (IMaPS / CMaPS
* H&S - CDM Management and experience at Client and Designer level
* Construction &/or Design: Management, Control, Skills, Knowledge & experience (Who may have actually carried out the CDM Coordinator role previously)
* H&S Professional Status: GradIOSH/CMIOSH
* A good working knowledge of UK H&S/CDM legislation.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy