An international facilities management company is seeking a HSEQ Manager. In this role you will work on an embedded basis with a leading blue chip client, on a newly won national account. You will lead on the development of a positive health and safety culture on the account, in addition to ensuring compliance and driving best practice. This role would suit a bright and driven professional who is keen to make a positive impact.
- Develop HSEQ protocols and systems of work for the account
- Compile monthly management reports on HSEQ performance for the senior management team and client
- Deliver a range of internal and external training courses
- Undertake audits of the IMS to ensure external accreditations are maintained.
- Develop a positive relationship with the client, ensure service level agreements are met
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Background of managing HSEQ within an FM/Property management environment preferred
- Auditing experience -- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Commercially aware, engaging communication style
- Happy to undertake occasional national travel, including overnight stays