Health & Safety Advisor
1 day left
A leading UK utilities and civil engineering contractor is seeking a H&S Advisor to focus on their major JV framework covering a variety of water utility projects across the South East Region, based from their Buckinghamshire Office. This role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing, forward-thinking contractor and the chance to work on a prestigious, high-value framework.
- Reporting into the Head of H&S, this will be a roaming role across multiple construction sites ranging in size and value, across the South East.
- You will be responsible for promoting high standards of SHEQ performance across multiple sites, liaising with a wide range of stakeholders including the client, framework partners, direct workforce staff, sub-contractors and external bodies as required
- Providing coaching, advice and guidance to all staff on a wide range of SHEQ issues, promoting a positive SHEQ culture with forward-thinking ideas and open communication
- Carrying out accident and incident investigations as required, preparing monthly SHEQ reports on performance, implementation of company safety policies and procedures, assisting with the integration of company SHEQ management systems, and carrying out relevant training as required
- NEBOSH Certificate is required; the NEBOSH Construction Certificate would be preferred
- Relevant experience in a H&S role within the construction sector with knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Mobile and happy to travel as required across the South East region, based from their Buckinghamshire Office
- A proactive, forward-thinking approach to SHEQ management, and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of various levels
Apply for Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly