Health and Safety Technical Trainee
Health & Safety Technical Trainee
Dublin office based
Up to €24,000 Basic Salary + Excellent Benefits
Peninsula is the leading provider of Health & Safety and Employment Law Services in the UK with over 35,000 clients. A Sunday Times Top 100 Employer for the last 3 years running! We have been established since 1983, and have over 35,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. With offices in Manchester, Hinckley, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, Peninsula employs 1700 people.
The Health & Safety Department is looking for a hardworking individual who is seeking to develop a high level of technical knowledge and experience in the field of health and safety. You will have an appetite to develop your skillset in this important area, the ability to build strong relationships with our clients and deliver a high quality, cost effective consultancy service.
To ensure that our clients are receiving a high-quality service from their Health & Safety advice team and to ensure a seamless client experience.
- To respond to requests (telephone or electronic) from clients and provide relevant technically and legally correct Health and Safety advice in a professional and practical manner
- To provide practical support to clients with the use of our online systems and when necessary make pro-active calls to clients in this regard
- To research information required to provide detailed health and safety guidance and technical support to clients and Consultants
- To liaise with external Enforcement Agencies on behalf of clients, when approved and requested by Senior Management
- To update the data workflow associated with the review, submission and uploading of Evaluation Reports
- To provide technical Health and Safety assistance and support to the business through liaison with internal Departmental Managers within Peninsula
- To achieve and exceed the departmental KPIs
- Assist the Technical Manager in the writing of Guidance Notes, Standard Phrases and Check lists
- Participate in a training agreement when achieving NEBOSH qualification, attending training outside of core hours where required
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi-award-winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of health & safety queries issues across all different sectors in a ‘Leader’ capacity. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for Leaders who have a positive and results-focused attitude. The management team work closely together to build team and client experience with the business objectives at heart. Therefore, if you are ambitious, focused and have a passion for being a Leader in health & safety you will soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Peninsula.