Assistant Health and Safety Consultant
2 days left
Assistant/Graduate Health & Safety Consultant - Peterborough/Cambridgeshire - major international consultancy company working with their Projects team. £20k-£30k+benefits package dependent on previous experience and qualifications
This role would suit an experienced Graduate / Assistant H&S professional looking for career development in an exciting and busy team, working on exciting civil engineering and constructions projects, varied including commercial, education, energy, healthcare, residential and retail.
Clear line of progression through to Health & Safety Consultant - bringing the following responsibilities:
* Assisting the health and safety consulting business in carrying out Health and safety and CDMC tasks including project administration.
* Assisting in preparing bids and proposals.
* Attendance to selected project meetings.
* Assistance in carrying out selected site visits and audits.
* Ensure project records are accurate and correctly updated and maintained including but not limited to; safe work method statements, SHE plans, SHE coordination meeting minutes, etc.
* Undertake Project SHE Reviews to examine opportunities to provide safer.
* A competent and construction focused SH&E Professional with drive and enthusiasm.
* Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
* Degree educated or equivalent in a relevant subject. (Desired)
* Member of IOSH (desired)
* Ideally you will have a NEBOSH Construction Certificate, or NEBOSH General certificate with some relevant construction experience.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
Apply for Assistant Health and Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly