Health and Safety Consultant/Trainer
Allen & York are looking for a consultant with exceptional interpersonal skills to play a significant role within an established consultancy with over 20 years of experience.
If you're looking for a consultancy position where business is built through quality of service and reputation rather than pushy sales targets then this could be the role for you.
- Take an advisory and supportive approach with clients to achieve compliance in line with Health and Safety legislation.
- Create and review client policies, procedures and safe systems of work.
- Provide continuous interaction and communication with clients with the aim of supporting a positive health and safety culture.
- Supports clients to obtain ISO accreditation
- Participate in identifying client training needs and deliver bespoke programs
- Assist with pre-qualification questionnaires
- Deliver tool box talks and specialist audits in noise and vibration
- Provide health and safety training examples asbestos awareness, abrasive wheels, DSE, IOSH Managing Safely, NEBOSH Certificate, CIEH manual handling and general health and safety
The successful candidate will be able to show strong technical knowledge while being able to think on their feet. You would need confidence to deliver training to NEBOSH Certificate standard. Essentially, we're looking for candidates with a skill of building relationships and rapport with clients.
You need to be at CMIOSH status or at least working towards it.
The client portfolio spans across a large range of sectors and environments so you would need consultancy experience, especially in a construction setting, and a proven record of working with the level of change this role demands.
If this role is of interest please apply directly or, if you haven't got an updated CV, simply call Jen for a conversation on 01202 888986 ext. 291 and we'll sort the details out later.