PD & CDM advisor
PD & CDM advisor
Safety For Design Ltd are looking for a PD & CDM advisor to join their team. Due to continued growth and success they require a health and safety professional who can provide CDM advice to a wide range of major residential and commercial projects to achieve compliance with CDM 2015. The position will be based in North London but will need to liaise with the offices in Rugby and Shropshire. Most projects will be in the South East but there may be a requirement to support the team on projects around the country.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a large range of major building projects including high rise and new build varying from fast turnaround fit-outs to large capital projects. Your role will involve providing both health and safety advice and principal designer duties.
Key responsibilities include;
- Self-motivation and ability to work as part of a team to deliver high quality CDM services to a range of projects;
- Undertaking monitoring site visits and inspections to determine H&S compliance;
- Developing the successful management of CDM projects, to ensure projects are completed efficiently;
- Quality checking to ensure output from projects is of a high standard;
- Attending project and design meetings, raising issues highlighted by project and drawing review;
- Management of North London office/personnel.
- Construction industry experience;
- Ability to work on multiple projects;
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate with post qualification experience;
- A sound understanding of the principles of risk reduction and design process;
- A thorough knowledge of CDM2015 regulations and associated legislation;
- Registered Member of Association of Project Safety (IMaPS) desirable.
Salary - £35k - £47k, dependant on experience and qualifications + car/travel expenses.
- 26 days’ annual leave per annum plus 8 days paid bank holidays per annum
- Auto enrolment of 1% employer’s contribution into the Company Pension Scheme on successful completion of probationary period
- Professional membership fees paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox benefit scheme.
If this role is of interest and you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for PD & CDM advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly