PD & CDM advisor
PD & CDM advisors
Safety For Design Ltd are looking for a PD & CDM advisors to join their team. Due to continued growth and success they require a health and safety professional who can provide CDM advice to a wide range of major residential and commercial projects to achieve compliance with CDM 2015. The positions will be based in South Wales (Swansea/Cardiff area) and our Head Office in Whitchurch, Shropshire but will involve liaising with the teams in the Rugby and London offices as projects are located all around the country.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a large range of major building projects including high rise and new build varying from fast turnaround fit-outs to large capital projects. The roles will involve providing both health and safety advice and principal designer duties.
Key responsibilities include;
- Self-motivation and ability to work as part of a team to deliver high quality CDM services to a range of projects;
- Undertaking monitoring site visits and inspections to determine H&S compliance;
- Developing the successful management of CDM projects, to ensure projects are completed efficiently;
- Quality checking to ensure output from projects is of a high standard;
- Attending project and design meetings, raising issues highlighted by project and drawing review.
- Construction industry experience;
- Ability to work on multiple projects;
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate with post qualification experience;
- A sound understanding of the principles of risk reduction and design process;
- A thorough knowledge of CDM2015 regulations and associated legislation;
- Registered Member of Association of Project Safety (IMaPS) desirable.
Salary - £30k - £35k dependant on experience and qualifications + travel expenses/car allowance.
- 26 days annual leave per annum plus 8 days paid bank holidays per annum
- Professional membership fees paid
- Auto enrolment of 1% employer’s contribution into the Company Pension Scheme on successful completion of probationary period
- Childcare vouchers
- ‘Perkbox’ benefits scheme
If this role is of interest and you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Apply for PD & CDM advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly