Interim Fire Risk Assessor
Fire Safety Consultant - London - £200-225/day
An international Property and Construction Consultancy are currently looking for an Interim Fire Consultant to join their Central London team on delivering Fire Safety Consultancy services to their large and varied client base. This is an excellent opportunity for you to apply your Fire Safety experience to a number of different environments covering residential and commercial properties, while gaining invaluable client-facing experience and furthering your skills within consultancy. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing our wide range of clients with fire consultancy services and associated reporting, presentations and management information.
- Undertake fire risk assessments and prepare fire evacuation plans across a verity of sectors including commercial, residential (housing), retail, education and government facilities.
- Delivery of fire consultancy, fire strategies and design reviews for new construction projects and refurbishments
- Delivery of fire related training and workshops/awareness sessions to Clients, project teams and internal audiences.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- Fire Safety related degree or diploma.
- IFE/IFSM Membership
- Excellent client facing skills.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.