Acre has been engaged by a leading housing and construction businesses to identify a Quality Manager. In this position, the Quality Manager will take responsibility for up to ten programmes of work within the London region. Reporting directly into the HSEQ Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for embedding a quality culture into the organisation from both a strategic and operational level.
- Reviewing and monitoring the effectiveness and operation of the management system and quality control plan
- Managing and monitoring the Continual Improvement Process, including being the central focus for lessons learned exercises, suggestions and feedback
- Implementing and maintaining quality trackers, including samples and benchmark registers
- Instilling a culture of continuous improvement and project management discipline throughout the organisation
- Coordinating the activities required to meet the objectives of the quality assurance system and their in-house operations process framework
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Quality professional within a construction environment. They will also have excellent project management and communication skills, along with a methodical approach to quality and systems management.
- QMS Auditor Training
- Membership of the Chartered Quality Institute
- NVQ Level 4 Quality Management / Occupational Health, Safety & Environment
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
This position offers a great opportunity to take up a responsible position within an expanding construction business, with the opportunity to effect real change across sites and drive quality excellence in the business.