Your new company
My client a construction contractor that specialise in commercial and retail projects based in the Manchester area are currently recruiting for a Compliance coordinator to join their team.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for measuring compliance throughout the business and identifying any non conformance's and escalating all issues identified.
- You will be responsible for promoting document control and system compliance
- Co-ordinating the business OHSAS18001, ISO14001 and ISO9001 certification process
- Undertaking and managing compliance and system audits to ensure compliance with Company policy, best practice and legal requirements.
- Completing a monthly report on achievements and issues identified
- Communicating and driving timely close out of corrective actions raised by the Compliance Department and external auditors
- Managing the Integrated Management System and document control process
- Maintaining and renewing the company certifications - Chas//Achilles (any other business awards the business is certified with)
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful for this role you must have experience of completing Internal Audits and Facilitating Surveillance Audits by Registration Bodies.
- Experience of Health & Safety, Environmental or Quality in Construction with Relevant Qualifications
- Detailed knowledge and a Qualified Lead Auditor to 9001
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus excellent benefits including pension, Healthcare, Childcare vouchers, flexible working hours and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.