5 days left
Allen & York are pleased to be working with a leading Waste and Environment business who are seeking to appoint a HSE Manager for a varied and challenging position that covers 2 sites in the Midlands.
The organisation has always seen HSEQ as part of their identity and a guiding principle for the business. They operate an open-door policy and welcome audits of services to demonstrate further commitment and transparency. The role of HSE manager is of vital importance to ensure the continuing success and progression of HSEQ within the business.
- Solution based approach to improving risk control on sites
- Develop and implement training schemes for new starters and existing staff
- Engage at all levels to influence and improve safety awareness
- Make pragmatic decisions and see them through
- Work with multiple areas within the business i.e. transport, engineering and operations
- Improve processes and manage their roll out across multiple sites
- Undertake structured audits across sites
- Investigate incidents to ensure corrective actions are taken
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- Someone who has a clear structured pathway to CMIOSH
- Proven track record of delivering HSE in an industrial environment
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a senior management position with a company that is engaged with compliance in all areas. Please give Jack a call for more information on 01202 888986 or apply and I will be in touch directly.
Apply for HSE Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly