Head of Health and Safety
Head of Health and Safety - West London - £65-70K + generous pension + season ticket loan + flexible benefits
G15 housing association based in West London have an opportunity for a Head of Health & Safety to join their senior leadership team. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for developing health & safety strategy, promoting a positive safety culture and implementing best practice across the organisation. You will work closely with colleagues to:
- Develop Health and Safety and Fire Safety services
- Lead and contribute to the development and delivery of training programmes on health, safety and wellbeing related matters.
- Develop and implement a health and safety internal audit system
We are looking for someone with senior management and leadership experience, ideally gained in the housing or property management sector. In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- Chartered membership of IOSH
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Membership of the IFE or IFSM would be preferred
If you would like to find out more information about this role please send in your CV today, alternatively you can call Steven Bryan on 02071297075.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.