Health and Safety Manager
Do you feel you have achieved all you can in your current Health and Safety Manager position? Are you versed in a Commercial Construction Environment? Is it time to test your experience within a fast-paced world of retail fit out and development?
As Health and Safety Manager you will:
• Spear head health and Safety in the Construction sector.
• Design forward thinking methods of improving safety performance.
• Conduct out audits and inspections on retail construction sites across the region.
• Chair safety meetings and work closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide monthly MI and dashboards on key H&S measures.
To be considered for this Construction Health and Safety Manager position you must have the following:
• Minimum graduate level IOSH accreditation
• NEBOSH Diploma
• Strong experience in a CDM regulated environment
• Retail experience/exposure, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Up to £54,000 p/a + excellent benefits (including company car) this is a mobile role within the West Midlands.
Full details of the role and Job description will be supplied upon being submitted onto the shortlist after being qualified by the HSE Recruitment Network.
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly