Health and Safety Manager (FTC)
A highly prestigious youth charity is seeking a Health and Safety Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. You will work as part of a central H&S team to maintain a robust H&S management system and culture to ensure the safety of staff, volunteers and service users. This position would suit a qualified H&S professional who is keen to make a positive impact within a varied and dynamic organisation.
- Provide H&S support across all activities, enabling the effective implementation of the H&S management system
- Build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Work with Premises Managers to ensure statutory property inspections and maintenance is completed
- Manage the accident, incident and near miss reporting process
- Complete DSE assessments
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate level as a minimum; NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent desired
- Member of IOSH
- Hands on health and safety experience, ideally in the charity sector.
- Proven engagement and influencing skills, able to work effectively with internal stakeholders
- Full driving licence, happy to travel nationally
Apply for Health and Safety Manager (FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly