Health & Safety Advisor - South
A leading UK renewable energy business is searching for a Health & Safety Advisor with logistics and/ or waste management experience. As this is a regional role covering eight sites across the South of England, our client can accept applicants who are flexible on location within this region and are able to travel. This UK Renewable energy business is a pioneer in this sector and you will be joining a prospering company with a growing safety team.
- Perform H&S audits at eight sites in the South of England
- Work with General Managers to ensure that any required improvements are made.
- Provide training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of health, safety and environmental reporting and systems
- Work with depots to implement the ISO 14001 environmental plan.
- Report on and investigate any accidents.
- Risk Assessments
- Logistics or Waste Management background.
- A basic understanding of environmental systems
- A NEBOSH general certificate, ideally a NEBOSH diploma (fully or partially completed)
- A full, valid driving licence
- Flexibility to travel three days per week to the following locations - Northern Home Counties, South West, East Anglia, London, South Wales, South Coast.
Apply for Health & Safety Advisor - South
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly