Health and Safety Advisor
Are you an independent and self-motivated individual? Ready for your next challenge as a Health and Safety Advisor? Looking to be a part of a modern construction company?
At HSE Recruitment Network we are proud to be exclusively representing a construction company based in Wandsworth. As a Health and Safety Advisor you will be based in the Wandsworth office acting as a safety champion across the business.
You will be accountable for site approximately 5 sites, within the M25. You will be liaising with the Operations Director and the site management, whilst reporting into the Head of Safety. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for independence and autonomy in their work.
To be considered for this opportunity as a Health and Safety Advisor, you must have the following experience:
• Qualified to a minimum of NEBOSH General Certificate
• Experience working on construction sites (on the tools or as a safety professional)
• Good relationship building skills and the ability to influence at all levels
• Confident and coaching manner
• Self-motivated, good negotiation skills and well organised
• CSCS card is desirable
You will receive a salary up to £35-40k depending on experience plus package; for the role of Health and Safety Advisor.
For more information please call Charlotte Stokes on 0121 454 5000 for a confidential conversation, or you can email your current CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org