Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor - Bedford - £200-250/day (Umbrella, PAYE)
A large public sector organisation covering the Bedfordshire area are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join them on an interim basis working out of their Bedford office. This role will be covering a vast mix of environments and is ideal for someone looking for a varied, challenging role. Your duties will include:
- Develop, implement and audit policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Carry out a programme of audits and workplace inspections based on risk
- To review accident and injury data and make recommendations.
- Investigation of incidents and near misses (where by its nature it is deemed necessary by the H&S advisor), and all RIDDOR reportable accidents. Provide advice to management on causation and remedial action to prevent reoccurrences.
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- Chartered member of IOSH (or GradIOSH working towards CMIOSH)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills both written and verbal.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.