Health and Safety Assistant
Acre is excited to be working exclusively with a leading, global retailer to identify a People Safety Assistant who will join the central company function. Operating alongside key senior figures within health and safety, the successful applicant will provide effective support to the team, particularly within investigation and enforcement, whilst developing within the environment and broadening their own skillset. The key aim, alongside the development of this person, will be managing safety information and ensuring compliance with risk reduction and improvement policies.
- Provide key support to Safety Managers, producing reports detailing enforcement and investigation activity in line with protocol
- Liaise with first line enforcement contacts via telephone and email, collating information pertaining to enforcement queries and response
- Oversee safety governance agenda, organising meetings and subsequent actions, and planning and managing campaigns and projects when applicable
- Assist key senior safety staff within the business as required, utilising these opportunities for improving knowledge and personal development
This position will suit aspiring candidates seeking an exciting platform from which to launch their career in health and safety. The role demands a committed approach to both the technical and cultural aspects of safety central to the business, but also promises a supportive environment in which to grow and add real value.
- NEBOSH Certificate (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent desirable)
- Commercial experience in retail or similar fast-moving customer oriented business
- Demonstrable literacy and communication skills
- Demonstrable planning and organisational skills
- Commitment to continuous development, innovation and improvement, both personally and within safety
This is an exciting entry-level position with a company committed to investing in training and development individuals aligned to their values and aims.
Apply for Health and Safety Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly