Health & Safety Manager (Regional)
Acre is working with one of the UK's best known and widest-ranging retail businesses to identify an exceptional Health & Safety Manager. You'll join a dynamic and close-knit central team, leading the operation of health and safety matters within your region, and contributing to an overall strategy of forward thinking, collaborative and commercially-beneficial health and safety.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing assured and engaging leadership on safety issues, working closely with operational staff on each site and creating a culture of awareness and positive action
- Continuously developing health and safety standards through innovative methods which change behaviour and improve knowledge of heath and safety
- Imparting expert advice to senior stakeholders in the business, supporting the importance of the consideration of health and safety in commercial matters
- Delivering technical expertise to the business, ensuring operational policies and procedures are simple, effective and fit for purpose
This position sits within a fledgling yet highly effective team, driven by the moral imperative of keeping people safe and doing so in a way which is both inclusive and relatable. You'll travel frequently within the region, and collaborate with various levels of employee, with focus on a highly collaborative, people-focused approach. The business is wide-ranging enough to present ample challenge and intrigue, and your prior experience will have prepared you to be adaptable, innovative and meticulous.
To succeed, you'll need:
- GradIOSH or above, gained from a NEBOSH Diploma or H&S-related degree
- Previous experience in a position of gravitas and responsibility
- Confidence to innovate and think differently, to deliver solutions to a range of problems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage and influence effectively at multiple levels
If you're a high performer and this advert has described you to a tee, don't hesitate to apply immediately. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant team, in a successful and growing business with still untapped potential.
Apply for Health & Safety Manager (Regional)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly