Business Development Manager
Acre is partnering with a world leading non-profit organisation, to hire a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will curate multi year partnerships, ultimately playing a vital role in transforming lives in some of the world's poorest communities.
- Developing and securing new annual and multi-year partnerships across a spectrum of partnership types and ensure smooth transition from new business to account management
- Building a network of contacts amongst potential partner companies, ensuring a pipeline of high value business opportunities, delivering against planned growth targets
- Deliver compelling and tailored pitches, engaging colleagues to ensure proposals are unique and innovative
The Business Development Manager will be a consummate team player, contributing to the development of the Corporate Partnership Team fundraising strategies, and will supervise volunteers supporting the team.
Skills and capabilities:
- Demonstrable experience of managing corporate partnerships and generating new business ideally gained from working within corporate fundraising
- Strong senior level stakeholder engagement, networking and influencing, both internally and externally
- Excellent understanding of the business development process; confident handling objections and negotiating whilst managing tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills with experience in cause-related marketing a plus
- Competent numerical skills and a clear understanding of overseeing budget information
This is an exciting time to join a high performing team with ambitious plans and a successful track record in corporate social responsibility and international development. If you have the passion and the drive to succeed in this role, then apply for this job below.