Health & Safety Advisor
Acre has partnered with a prominent and well-loved media and entertainment brand to find an energetic new Health & Safety Advisor. You'll join a vibrant team responsible for health and safety matters on media productions, as well as the business' buildings and the people within them. You'll enjoy a well-respected safety function geared around enabling the business to perform successfully in a safe and holistic manner.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing appropriate day-to-day advice, guidance and training to the business on all health and safety matters
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture focused on devising solutions and ways of working, which enable media productions to proceed effectively
- Delivering health and safety courses and talks, and communicating effectively at all levels of the business
- Working independently as a safety advisor on specific productions and taking responsibility for their safe operation
You'll feel at home in a business with a positive attitude towards health and safety, and which invests a great deal in its safety staff. This position will occasionally require working unsocial hours, but you'll be exposed to a varied, high-energy environment with plenty to capture your imagination. Every now and then you'll travel to the sets of different productions, but the focus will always be collaborative and people-focused health and safety.
To succeed, you'll need:
- NEBOSH General Certificate, NVQ Level 3 Health & Safety, or equivalent
- Health and safety industry experience which has familiarised you with working in a large business
- Confidence to innovate, think differently and challenge established ways of working
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse and engage and multiple levels
If you've begun your journey in health and safety, and you're looking to take your next step with a company promising daily excitement, a diverse and challenging environment and an awesome team, don't hesitate to apply immediately.