CDM Consultant - Chiswick - £30-45K + Benefits.
A multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy are currently looking for a CDM consultant to join their team based out of their West London office. The Company specialise in the delivery of a vast range of services in the Construction & Property Sector including Project Management, Surveying (Building & Quantity), Design and CDM and other associated services.
In order to meet the demands of an ever-expanding workload, you will be providing your services to a varied client base alongside building surveying, design, and project management consultants in an exciting and busy office.
Your role will involve providing Principal Designer duties including but not limited to the following:
- Working as part of a team to deliver high quality CDM services to a range of projects;
- Producing quality and grammatically correct documents and advice;
- Undertaking monitoring site visits and inspections to determine H&S compliance;
- Ensure risk mitigation is a key principle endorsed by everyone on the project team;
- Encourage the design team to consider safer products and processes whilst considering buildability, maintenance and use of any structure;
- Attending project and design meetings, raising issues highlighted by project and drawing review.
In order to be considered for the role the successful candidate should have the following Qualifications, Memberships and experience:
- NEBOSH Construction certificate (essential)
- Incorporated Member of Association of Project Safety (IMaPS) (essential).
- A thorough knowledge of CDM2015 regulations and associated legislation;
- Construction industry experience.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.