Acre has partnered with one of the world's largest Facilities Management (FM) services providers to identify a HSQE Manager. Dedicated to a globally recognised financial services client and reporting into the Health and Safety Operations lead, this individual will be responsible for engaging across the business to drive cultural and behavioural change that reduces accidents and increases awareness and compliance.
The team will have responsibility for undertaking HS inspections across the client's retail banking network of circa 900 branches. The key aim is to ensure that all areas of the banks retail portfolio are compliant with both the contract, in the form of the Bank's Policies, Procedures and Standards and the FM Businesses Operating Systems.
- Provide competent HSEQ advice for the network of mobile Managers and Supervisors on HSE legislation, guidance and best practice
- Collation and dissemination of HSEQ information and statistics within the division on a monthly basis
- Develop and implement an HSEQ auditing strategy considering clauses from 9001, 14001 and B18001
- Accident and Incident Investigation, including root cause analysis, for significant health, safety, environmental or property damage events
- Support in delivery of HSEQ aspects of mobilisation or transition of new accounts
- Represent HSEQ at Retail High Streets senior leadership meetings
You should have significant experience of operating at management level, which should include working remotely across the UK. You will also have excellent communication skills, experience of strategy development and people and the ability to influence senior management.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent (e.g. degree or NVQ level 5 or 6)
- Internal management system auditing qualification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or BS OHSAS 18001
- Environmental Management Certificate (e.g. IEMA or NVQ level 3)
- Experience in a management position in a corporate facilities management HSE or Q role or similar
- Experience of influencing senior managers
- Accident Investigation / Root Cause Analysis experience
- A clean driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of a new management positon across a large and complex division. If you're looking for a new challenge and can demonstrate strategic operational experience (ideally within FM), please get in touch today.