Environmental Sustainability Programme Manager
Acre is delighted to be working with a leading FTSE 100 property management and investment organisation to source an experienced sustainability professional for a nine month fixed-term contract. The successful candidate will be instrumental in driving forward a key sustainability initiative for the organisation as a whole. The key objectives and responsibilities of the role are:
- Developing working practices, in conjunction with key teams and stakeholders in the organisation, which will help the organisation to achieve its sustainability targets
- Building knowledge and awareness across the organisation on key sustainability issues
- Creating and maintaining programme management documentation and processes which allow for easy tracking of progress against sustainability targets
- Providing information to senior stakeholders on the progress of sustainability initiatives to inform business decision making and further sustainability initiatives
This role reports directly into the Head of Sustainability, and the successful candidate will be expected to engage and collaborate with the wider sustainability team, heads of departments and directors across the business. The successful candidate will act as the go-to person within the business for the sustainability campaign.
- Experience in a relevant role focused on environmental management or sustainability
- Wide-ranging knowledge of key sustainability issues as they relate to property construction and management
- Previous experience in Property or Construction sectors
- Understanding of property development and management
- Project and/or programme management experience
- Ability to manage, analyse and present data to support business decision making
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Strong relationship building and influencing abilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant impact in a globally recognised retail property organisation at the forefront of sustainable development and innovation.