Group Safety Manager
Acre has partnered exclusively with The Keystone Group to identify a Group Safety Manager. As an industry leading building materials manufacturer, The Keystone Group, among numerous awards, was named 'Materials Supplier of the Year' at the Construction News Awards 2017. With a turnover close to £100m and a workforce which has doubled in size over the past three years, this is an exciting time to join a rapidly expanding business.
- Heading up the safety function for The Group and developing a strategy which aims to embed a positive safety culture and continuously improve standards
- Engaging with all levels of the organisation from Board level to site and liaising with external stakeholders
- Driving and promoting continuous improvement in safety standards, with an expectation to consider the commercial and operational impact concurrently
- Assisting where necessary on key Quality and Environmental issues, where accreditations for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 are currently secured
Founded in 1989, The Keystone Group's production facilities are based in South Derbyshire, Cookstown, Cwmbran and Poland. The Group is the UK's largest Steel Lintel manufacturer and Europe's fastest growing Roof Window manufacturer, consisting of Keystone Lintels, IG Lintels, Keylite Roof Windows, IG Elements, IG Masonry Support Systems and Smartroof. Your experience would ideally be in a similar role, located within a commutable distance to Swadlincote or Cookstown.
- Extensive experience in a safety concentrated role, successfully influencing, engaging and coordinating a range of stakeholders towards a common safety goal
- Experience successfully coordinating a safety agenda across multiple sites with a variety of processes involved
- A proven track record within a high risk industry, preferably manufacturing, and ideally experience in a strategic group level role
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in Health and Safety
The Keystone Group has a strong focus on innovation and the company has grown to its present position by establishing a reputation for reliably supplying specialist products. If the opportunity to take ownership of the evolution of safety culture and standards is attractive to you, please apply now.