Environmental Compliance Coordinator
Acre is pleased to be working with a leading UK-wide property management organisation to source a diligent Environmental Compliance Coordinator for a 9-12 month fixed term contract. The role can be based in either London or Manchester, and will provide a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to expand their experiences in the environmental field.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management of key services such as waste reporting and pollution incident logging
- Understand key sustainability targets and KPIs and work with relevant teams to set new targets for better environmental compliance at managed sites
- Track performance of contractors against set KPIs
- Undertake Sustainability Inductions and support on environmental compliance training for relevant company employees
- Assist with key actions related to key environmental audit outcomes
- Provide general support to the Support Centre and Sustainability Teams and troubleshoot client and surveyor queries on operational matters relating to the environment or sustainability
This role reports into the Service Support Centre Manager but will also require close collaboration with the Sustainability Team.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Developed understanding and some working experience in relevant environmental management or energy utilities/management roles
- Skills in data management, analysis and presentation
- Strong customer orientated approach
- Desire to take on responsibilities and ability to deal with pressurised situations
- Degree related to environmental/waste/energy/sustainability fields
- Qualification in Project Management
- Working knowledge of the property management market place
- Experience in contractor management and KPI tracking
This will provide a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated environmental candidate to get a wide-range of hands-on experience as they grow their career in the field.