Health & Safety / CDM Manager
Our client is a long-established and highly decorated architectural firm, specialising in sustainable residential and mixed use design. Due to expansion in the Projects team, they are looking to hire a Health & Safety Manager, with strong CDM experience to work alongside their current Principal Designer.
You will be based in an impressively designed London office, with excellent underground and national rail links. The firm employs over 200 staff members, and if successful you would join a close knit team that places emphasis of personal development and training, alongside providing a 'level of excellence' to clients when delivering projects.
You will work with the current Principal Designer in the continued development of the businesses' health and safety function.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- To performance of CDM2015 duties
- To coordinate safety focussed meetings
- To provide advice and guidance on technical and management solutions
- Compiling pre construction information
- Site inspections
- Undertaking safety audits and writing safety reports
- Taking part in the delivery of safety training
Qualifications / Experience:
- Good understanding of CDM2015
- Working knowledge of health and safety legislation including fire and electricity legislature
- NEBOSH General or Construction
- Architectural, Construction or Engineering qualifications are required
- Minimum TechIOSH or equivalent (CIOB or ICE)
Apply for Health & Safety / CDM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly