Regional Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor
Regional Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor (Civil Engineering)
UK, Salisbury or Taunton based with travel | £35,000 + Car + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading company within the civil engineering and utilities sector for a Regional Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality (HSEQ) Advisor. The organisation has an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK and this is an excellent opportunity to join the expanding HSEQ Team.
This role will involve a diverse range or projects, from the UK's largest infrastructure developments through to street works. Responsibilities will include:
- Visiting site, assessing safety, health, quality and environmental performance and implementing an effective audit plan
- Working with the wider HSEQ Team to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Accurately reporting on HSE performance and communicating this across the organisation
- Investigating accidents and incidents and identifying the root cause and carrying out tool box talks and training where required
The successful Regional Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within civil engineering, construction, utilities or a related industry
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ certificate and ideally SMSTS
- The ability to influence, communicate with and engage a range of stakeholders
Street works experience would be beneficial.
This position will require a self starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running; excellent communication skills are essential. The position will include travel, a valid UK driving license is essential.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact James Irwin on +44(0) 207 0784 099 or apply here. Ref 3121
Irwin & Stone are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Regional Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly