Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager - Colchester - £45-50K.
An international engineering provider currently have the opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join their Colchester-based team. As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible drawing on your previous experience in heavy engineering environments to promote positive safety culture across all UK sites as well as among a wide range of engineers dispatched to client sites on a daily basis. You will work with staff and managers at all levels within the organisation to identify the need for improvements in safety culture or policies as well as leasing with other Safety Managers within the larger engineering group in order to promote consistency between all aspects of the organisation and group on matters that cross over. This in an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a large, multinational service provider within a niche technical market covering engineering and extreme heavy engineering. Your roles will include:
- Ensure that all personnel are fully aware of HSE policies and procedures
- Provide management, guidance, advice, understanding and compliance across the facility with requirements in COSHH, Manual Handling, PPE, DSE, Environmental, Waste Management and Health & Hygiene standards and objectives.
- Lead the development of processes to improve the safety culture of the organisation
- Develop and manage site safety processes to ensure compliance to safety regulations.
- Implement corporate safety training policy as applicable to the needs and requirements of the facility
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following Qualifications, Memberships and experience:
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- GradIOSH (minimum)
- Extensive experience in an engineering or another relevant field.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health and Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health and Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems.
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly