Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor - London / South - £30-35K + company car.
A national property management company are recruiting a Health and Safety Advisor to join their expanding HSE team. It's a multi-site role with extensive travel across the South of England, so is ideally suited to someone with the ability to work autonomously, managing your own workload. You will be responsible for providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to on-site personnel, investigating incidents and promoting best practice across the business. You will also be responsible for:
- Continuous improvement of safety performance through the promotion of positive safety culture.
- Conducting site visits and undertaking health and safety inspections
- Assist with the implementation of policies and procedures across the business.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Technical membership with IOSH (TechIOSH)
- Driving Licence
- Willingness to travel regularly across south England.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health and Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health and Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly