Acre is delighted to be partnered with a £15 billion global construction and infrastructure business to identify an energetic Quality Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on quality and standards, and ensuring the successful delivery of multiple large-scale construction projects in London and along the M4 corridor. Reporting into the SHEQ Director for the business, the Quality Manager will join a team establishing effective SHEQ processes and systems, and driving forward performance across a variety of business-critical sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and preparing documentation for the company's RISQS Certification
- Ensuring the BSI certification process for ISO 9001, 14001, 50001, OHSAS 18001 and BS11000 are maintained
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Updating SHEQ procedures and protocols in line with changes to UK legislation
- Leading and managing the internal audit schedule, as well as auditing project sites to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and standards
This position will suit a confident and engaging Quality professional with a background in the construction or infrastructure sectors. The successful person will also be driven, with a passion for SHEQ matters and an eagerness to learn and develop.
They will also have:
- Good knowledge and practical experience of developing, implementing and improving quality management systems
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor qualification
- Ideally chartered membership of the Quality Institute
- Experience managing and developing small teams
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to work for a multi-billion pound, sector leading organisation and offers excellent opportunities for progression. If you feel you have the correct skill set then please don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly