Health and Safety/CDM Consultant
CDM Consultant - Birmingham - £40-43K + Car allowance
Do you want to join a world leading construction consultancy and drive forward your career? Our client is looking for an experienced and qualified health & safety professional to join an established health & safety team in Warrington to undertake the duties of a Principal Designer (PD) as defined by the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 for a wide range of high profile clients based in the north west. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing, dynamic and sociable office and progress within the company. In return, you will be rewarded and provided the necessary support to take your career to the next level.
The successful candidate will:
- Advise and assist the client in carrying out their duties
- Collate pre-construction information and identify gaps
- Carry out Health and Safety design reviews
- Undertake a wide range of CDM Co-ordinator duties on your own initiative.
- Learn, understand and apply the principles of quality assurance.
- Keep abreast of relevant legislative changes.
- Undertake site health and safety audits and report findings back to client
- Collate Health and Safety Files.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- IMaPS status
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate qualified.
- TechIOSH status
- Strong background in the delivery of CDM services
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.