Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager - London £65K - £80K + package.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Health & Safety Manager for a major redevelopment projects based in London. Working closely with the project teams you will ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained during the construction process. The successful candidate will:
- Implement programmes in line with project Health and Safety targets.
- Act as the key point of contact for a specific project area
- Build and develop the H&S team in line with project requirement
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enforce a positive safety culture across the projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a one of the largest commercial, retail and residential projects in London, offering plenty of opportunity to further progress your career. To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (essential)
- Have previous experience working on complex construction projects (essential)
- Hold or be working towards CMIOSH status.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Apply for Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly