Lead Consultant - Construction
Are you looking to join a Global consultancy as a Lead Consultant? Want to be client facing, yet be getting your hands dirty on major projects? At HSE Recruitment network, we are proud to be exclusively representing an industry leading Global Health and Safety Consultancy. As a Lead Consultant you will be based in their central London Office and head up a team of four.
This exciting opportunity as a Lead Consultant allows you to be managing projects with your own team, supporting blue chip clients. You will be heavily involved with the operational implementation of safety, whilst managing clients during the life of the projects. You will ensure engagement levels within the team are high by bringing a coaching, enthusiastic and consultative manner.
To be considered for this opportunity as a Lead Consultant, you must have the following experience:
• Qualified to a minimum CMIOSH Accreditation
• Understanding of multiple sectors (including construction)
• Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence at all levels
• Ability to be client facing and manage projects
• Passionate and Coaching Manner
• IEMA / environmental qualifications are desirable
• Experience managing a small team is an advantage
You will receive a salary up to £60,000 plus package for the role of Lead Consultant. Additional benefits include; Car allowance, 21 days annual leave (rising with service), continued support towards professional development.
For more information please call Charlotte Stokes on 0121 454 500 for a confidential conversation, or you can email your current CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org