HSE Manager - East Anglia - Construction
HSE Manager (Construction) – Norfolk
We are looking for a HSE Manager to join a mid-sized commercial build construction company in the East Anglia Region.
The key job elements are to:
- Undertake site inspections and audits on a regular basis nationwide on projects
- Create and maintain project Construction Phase Plans and associated documentation (scaffold inspections, registers, permits etc.)
- Engage with contractors, planning, risk assessments and method statements
- Attend tender/post tender and project meetings
- Provide ongoing planning, management and monitoring of contractors’ operations and activities
- Liaise with project management to identify and minimise project risks
- Ensure company/contractors comply with environmental and quality requirements
- Record and provide monthly reports on permit compliance, safety inspections carried out, positive interventions, accident statistics and safety briefs completed.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A good working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- Previous experience in a Health and Safety role in a construction environment.
- Minimum NEBOSH certificate or equivalent.
- Strong people skills, ability to engage at all organisational levels.
- Have the ability to challenge current processes and practices.