Health and Safety Advisor
Want to work with a Company who has real heritage? An entertainment firm who embraces Safety from its core? Well a rare opportunity for a health and safety adviser has opened up!
The HSE Recruitment Network is working exclusively with one of the entertainment leading independent creative agency with 15 offices and award winning results worldwide.
We are searching for a Health and Safety Advisor for a full time permanent position to be based in London, Furthermore they are giving you the unique opportunity to travel to Europe and potentially the middle east.
Realistically the ratio of 80% London 20% travel is accurate.
Health and Safety Advisor:
Reporting into the Group Head of Health and Safety you will be working very closely with your Clients across the EMEA offices.
You will work with the teams from the outset of a project to advise on Health & Safety considerations to deliver the project safely and in line with legislative requirements.
You will be required to advice our Clients on their responsibilities and engage with local authorities during project planning stages.
This Health and Safety Advisor must have the following experience:
● Essential qualifications: NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. Grad IOSH membership would be an advantage.
● Previous Health and Safety experience in an events, TV, entertainment or exhibitions environment is 100% essential..
● Experience in dealing with local authorities and client facing projects.
● Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
● A second European language would be useful but is not essential.
● Excellent communications skills - able to explain details to non-health and safety trained audiences.
● Must be able to develop good relations at all levels and be capable of influencing thinking and attitudes.
● Must be solution based, team oriented, hardworking, reliable and attentive to detail.
● Must have a positive, cheerful and can-do approach to work.
● Be customer and client focused.
● Able to travel internationally for periods of up to two weeks (although on site overseas requirements are only likely to develop after gaining sufficient experience within the organisation.)
Salary: 40- 45k plus additional benefits are on offer.
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact James Uddin at the HSE Recruitment Network on 0121 454 500