Health & Safety Advisor
Health & Safety Advisor - £35,000 per annum- Manchester
Your new company
A property management business that has a reputable name within its industry. They pride themselves on their knowledge and offer candidates excellent opportunities and benefits with genuine career progression.
Your new role
The overall purpose of the job is to support the health & safety team in providing technical health and safety advice and auditing services. The successful candidate will work closely with the compliance and safety team and will aim to improve the safety culture for the business. Duties will include:
- Provide technical health and safety support to site based employees
- Monitor compliance across systems
- KPI reporting providing accurate information to the Health & Safety Manager & Director
- Identify key learning, training and improvement opportunities
- Regularly review compliance over all data systems for clients, producing reports
- Carry out on site audits
- Carry out accident investigations if required
- Strategy reviews and attend relevant sector and regional meetings
- Liaise with other regions as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be outgoing and approachable with a passion and fantastic attitude towards safety. You will have NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum and recent and relevant safety and compliance experience working in a similar role.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for an excellent company with a great work ethic and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.