Health and Safety/CDM Advisor - Cheshire - £45K.
A global consultancy is looking for an experienced Health and Safety Consultant/CDM Advisor to join an established team in Cheshire providing Health, Safety, and CDM services for a wide range of clients across the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Health and Safety professional with experience of delivering CDM services, to join a globally recognised consultancy and work on some of the largest and most interesting projects in the region. As the Health and Safety/CDM Advisor, you will:
- Demonstrate a growing commitment to CDM and other Health and Safety services
- Undertake a wide range of Principal Designer duties on your own initiative
- Conduct regular site health & safety audits and inspections
- Keep abreast of relevant legislative changes
- Travel regionally and nationally to visit client premises when required
To be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- IMaPS status
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- GradIOSH status (minimum)
- Strong background in the delivery of CDM services
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health and Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health and Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems.