Group Health, Safety and Facilities Manager`
Are you interested in an exciting opportunity managing health and safety across a variety of facilities? Would working for a high performing education organisation across Leicestershire motivate you? Then this is the role for you !!
As Group Health, Safety and Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the following:-
• Implementation and management of the facilities and safety strategy, ensuring that all systems, process and practices are consistent across all the academies and are synchronised and co-ordinated across the Organisation
• Responsible for risk management in regards to Facilities including fire, legionella, asbestos, gas and electricity and facilities management activities
• Manage overall health and safety of staff and students.
• liaising closely with estates teams across all academies in the trust, working with them to ensure delivery of safety, effective and efficient sites.
• Managing the budget and all external contractors related to the estates function.
Essential qualifications and competencies:
• Nebosh Diploma
• IOSH Membership
• Experience in OHSAS 18001
• Previously managed medium sized teams (8-10)
• Knowledge of health and safety regulations in relation to estates functions at management level (fire, legionella, asbestos, gas and electricity)
• Ability to communicate and engage staff at all levels
• Full UK Driving licence
• Managing contractors with CDM
• Strong project management experience
• Be passionate, creative and innovative
• Working knowledge of risks associated with training in building and estates management
• Knowledge of academic legislation
• Experience within education, local authority or similar environment
• Experience in mechanical and electrical
In return you will receive a basic salary of circa £35,000 to £40,000 plus strong benefits package which includes very generous pension.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Sophia on 0121 454 5000 for more information.