Health & Safety Auditor & Trainer
Health & Safety – Auditor & Trainer
Manchester City Centre
Up to £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
Peninsula is the leading provider of Health & Safety and Employment Law Services in the UK with over 35,000 clients. A Sunday Times Top 100 Employer for the last 3 years running! We have been established since 1983, and have over 35,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. With offices in Manchester, Hinckley, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, Peninsula employs 1,600 people.
The Health & Safety Department is looking for a hardworking individual to support and ensure ISO standards are maintained across the Peninsula Group of companies. The position also includes the production and preparation of training courses & materials for clients and internal staff. You will have the ability to engage with Senior Managers, clients, Consultants and also our Sales team, delivering high-quality service and support.
- Manage and support internal ISO audits
- Provide internal H&S to Peninsula Group businesses
- To oversee the production and preparation of training courses/materials for clients and Consultants
- To provide support to the department with the preparation of bespoke management systems/guidance
- To conduct commercially focused webinars in order to assist in sales of our H&S services
- Coordinate training requirements responding to client and consultant requests sourcing appropriate information, personnel resources and course materials to satisfy customer demand
- Reviewing and creating sample risk assessments
- Confident and forward-thinking approach
- Strong Health & Safety technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
What’s on offer?
- Generous basic salary up to £28,000
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Profit Share Scheme
- Breakfast provided each Monday
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
If you are looking to work for a multi-award winning health & safety service provider offering a competitive salary package and career development then apply today for more information!