Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ)Manager
We are pleased to be partnering with a well-established manufacturing company that designs and develops precision machinery to appoint a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the main purpose of this newly created role is to support the organization’s growth by ensuring compliance to all relevant legislation and promoting industry best practice methods in the fields of Health & Safety, Environment and Quality.
- Develop, implement and control a robust system for internal Health & Safety procedures and policies
- Driving forward initiatives, programs and schemes to promote a positive Health & Safety culture
- Managing and maintaining the Quality system and ensuring compliance with the required BSI standard(s)
- Reviewing systems and procedures, and monitoring safety performance through regular audits and site inspections to identify areas for improvement
- Investigating and reporting accidents or near miss occurrences, and making recommendations to prevent future occurrence
- Lead in house training with managers and employees about Health & Safety issues and risks
This position will suit an individual that enjoys a challenging, busy and very varied role, which provides them with an opportunity to make a positive contribution to the success of the business.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to communicate Health & Safety matters in an easily understood manner to a varied audience
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001
- Recognized qualification in Health & Safety - preferably at Diploma level
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to deliver Health & Safety related training
This is a fantastic opening to join a fast growing organization and presents the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the success of the Business. We look forward to hearing from you if this opportunity sounds like a good fit.