Lead Health and Safety Well being Consultant
Do you have a growth mindset? If there was an opportunity for a Lead Safety Consultant to work for a company that epitomises hard work and self-discipline would you take it?
The HSE Recruitment Network is exclusively searching for a Lead Safety and Wellbeing Consultant – this role is permanent and full time ideally based in London or within commuting distance from periodic visits to office located in central London.
To be considered for this Lead Health and Safety Wellbeing Consultant role you must have the follow:
• Extensive experience in Health, Safety and Wellbeing.
• Relevant qualification or degree suited to the role.
• Membership of CMIOSH/MIIRSM/MCIEH or equivalent.
• Project management
• Leading a team
• At least 2-5 projects implementing a management system for complex built environment.
• At least one project of maintaining certification in 18001 or 14001 essential, and ISO 9001 desirable.
• Experience in both an built environment and preferably experience in a service sector Experience in contractor vetting and control.
• Experience with enforcement desirable.
As Lead Health Safety and Wellness you will be responsible for:
• Design, develop, implement and improve occupational wellbeing practices, methodologies and procedures.
• To provide risk management and compliance consultancy and training to brief to the standards set by the company.
• Working closely with engagement managers and business development to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
• Assemble, lead and support a team of consultants/SMEs as required by the client’s needs across multiple projects.
• Take complex, contentious and critical problems and present the solution in a useful and usable form.
• Act as ‘Competent Person’ providing advice to middle and senior management in client companies.
• Act as a senior subject matter expert (SME) advising and supporting our clients, team of consultants and product team in specialist matters as required.
• Undertake risk assessments including for complex properties and processes.
• Design, develop, audit and implement (where required) SHE management systems at various life cycles for clients both in the UK and overseas to BS OHSAS18001 and ISO14001 or equivalent in documented form or on a full digital software platform.
In return you will receive a basic salary of circa. £65,000 plus 21 days annual leave (rising with service), tools and continued support towards professional development.
If you would like to find out more about this position please call James Uddin on 0121 454, 500 or email James.firstname.lastname@example.org