Senior Health, Safety and CDM Consultant - Sutton - £50K + package.
A structural and civil engineering consultancy have an opportunity for an Senior Health, Safety and CDM Consultant to join their Sutton head office. The company provides a wide range of professional services, working on high-profile, technically challenging projects. The health and safety team are responsible for supporting internal and external clients on all aspects of health and safety, construction safety and CDM as well as acting in the capacity of Principal Designer, when required.
You will be responsible for delivering Health and Safety and CDM services to key projects, so we are ideally looking for someone with strong technical skills, proven management experience and commercial skills, ideally gained in the consultancy sector. This is an excellent opportunity to grow an established business stream with the backing and resources of an established, market leading business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Commercial management and business development
- Delivery of professional health and safety consultancy services
- Leading a team and building internal working relationships
- Operating at a senior management level within the business
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- Health and Safety consultancy experience
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- IMaPS status
- TechIOSH status
- Excellent client-facing skills.