Are you a leader? Do you want to take up the challenge as a SHEQ Director? If so, a wealth of experience within the construction sector and a passion for safety is crucial for this exciting venture.
At HSE Recruitment network, we are proud to be exclusively representing an independent Construction and Logistics Organisation that has a long heritage of successful major projects. As a SHEQ Director based Canary Wharf, you will be leading a small team overseeing all safety activities and will be responsible in raising the safety bar across the group.
To be considered for this opportunity as a SHEQ Director, you must have the following experience:
• Qualified to a minimum CMIOSH Accreditation (or working towards)
• Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate & NEBOSH Construction Certificate
• Asbestos Awareness is essential
• Experience in complex scaffolding projects
• Demonstrable track record of leading a team
For this position you will receive a salary up to £85,000 for the role of SHEQ Director plus package.
For more information please call Charlotte Stokes on 0121 454 5000 for a confidential conversation, or you can email your current CV with a cover letter to email@example.com