Health and Safety Consultant - South Woodford - £30-33K + Benefits
Our client, a Health and Safety Consultancy who have been established for 40 years, are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team based in East London. They offer a wide range of services including Risk Assessments, Management Plans, Health & Safety Training, advising on Compliance within UK Legislation and effective risk management strategies. The successful candidate will provide advice and support directly to the clients on Health and Safety Matters and will need to manage the delivery of Health & Safety Services across defined multi-disciplined sectors. The candidates duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- To provide complex policy, procedural, legal and best practice advice and support to clients
- To develop and manage proactive and reactive monitoring systems to anticipate problem areas, recommend practical and cost-effective solutions
- To be responsible for the management of auditing processes in order to monitor Health & Safety performance in all areas for the companies client base.
- To be responsible for the provision of Health and Safety Training including IOSH Courses.
In order to be considered for the role the successful candidate should have the following Qualifications, Memberships and experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Essential)
- NEBOSH Diploma (Desired)
- Membership of IOSH and Technical status and above.
- Full clean driving licence