Acre is delighted to be working alongside a global recycling organisation, looking to source a Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager for an interim contract position in the West Midlands. This role will be primarily focused on the organisation's waste-to-energy operations, and involves close liaison with senior management to ensure continued compliance and drive forward HSE performance.
- Providing a visible, proactive HSE presence within the organisation, and promoting a positive HSE culture across the business
- Identifying HSE risks and advising operational management on hazard controls
- Ensuring compliance with Environment Agency (EA) permits, and liaising with local EA officers for permits and reporting
- Monitoring progress against key HSE policies and requirements
- Maintaining adherence to the organisation's HSE Management Systems and identifying any potential improvements to processes
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the HSE focus for a key business unit within a global organisation. The successful candidate will need to be prepared to deal with pressure situations, be self-assured and credible.
- NEBOSH Certificate or NCRQ Level 6 (as a minimum)
- IEMA Diploma or similar environmental qualification (preferred)
- Experience in manufacturing, energy, waste-to-energy, or process plant sectors
- Ability to write detailed reports
- Capability to manage time efficiently
This is an immediate requirement for my client, so please do apply if you are interested in this opportunity.
Apply for HSE Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly