Fire Safety Consultant
Fire Safety Consultant - London - £250-£300 - 4-6 Months - PT or FT.
A leading Education Institute in London are currently looking for a Fire Safety manager to provide competent technical advice to the University on all aspects of fire safety. Working closely with the University Fire Safety Adviser, this role is particularly focussing on reviewing and updating existing fire management systems to ensure the University complies with all relevant legislation with regard to fire safety and to ensure best practice in all areas. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, monitoring and reviewing University fire safety strategies, management systems, policies, procedures, standards and guidance provide advice and assurance to senior managers. Develop a central repository of all relevant fire documentation.
- Working with other specialist colleagues in the Health and Safety Service to ensure that fire safety matters are properly integrated with and take account of the broader health and safety program.
- Liaising with the University fire consultants, to ensure compliance with issues arising from Fire Strategy Reports prepared on each property.
- Providing advice and professional support to the Head of Health and Safety on all aspects of fire safety management.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- Fire Safety related degree or diploma.
- IFE/IFSM Membership
- Excellent client facing skills.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.