Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager - Central London - £55k - £65k + benefits.
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Manager to work with a large Commercial Property Developer based in East London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation responsible for some of the largest redevelopments projects in Canary Wharf. You will be responsible for delivering the highest level of professional standards, advising and assisting site and project teams and actively promoting good health & safety practices. To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Previous experience working on major construction projects
- NEBOSH Diploma Qualified or equivalent
- A member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) at Graduate Member (or above).
- Possess a practical, proactive approach to Health and Safety management.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- The ability to develop and implement Health and Safety performance related systems and procedures.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.